The Positive Effect of Exercise for Obese People
It’s not always easy taking responsibility for your own health, but did you know that if you exercise at a moderate intensity for 1/2 – 1 hour every day, then the risk of many diseases is dramatically reduced?
Take a look at this video. Go on – give me 10 minutes of your time to understand how you can improve your health and feel better about yourself.
To get results, you just need a plan, some guidance and commitment.
Here is where you might start:
- Create a diary for 5 days and take a look at your current lifestyle.
- Plan where you can fit 30 minutes of exercise or activity into your day.
- Take a look at your diet and identify where the pitfalls are.
- Make a plan to change just a few things – you might like to start with cooking / making as many meals from scratch as you can.
- If you have a friend who is in the same position as you make a plan to take some positive steps together.
If you need help:
- Personal Training might be an option, set out a 12 week plan – includes diet and nutritional advice, 2 x 45 minute personal training sessions/ week in our studio. Plus a home exercise programme and email support. £240/ month
- Online personal training exactly the same as above but goals are set on a weekly basis. You obviously have to have some commitment to exercise on your own, but your online personal trainer will guide you, help you set goals, provide nutritional information, and all exercise plans. Exercise programmes are easy to understand and set to your personal level. £40/ month for telephone or Skype support or £15/ month for email support
To arrange a free consultation at our clinic or by telephone, email email@example.com or mobile on 07973 782647.