Having qualified in 1984, Angie Robinson then proceeded to develop her own experience rotating through many hospitals in the UK and abroad; experiencing and learning different specialities along the way.
Since opening her own physiotherapy practice in 1993 she now offers a range of physiotherapy and sports injury treatments for both NHS and private patients at our Loughborough clinic.
All of the staff are committed to continuous professional development and regularly attend courses to keep up to date.
Why shouldI choose Angie Robinson Physiotherapy Loughborough?
- Home visits available
- Member of PhysioFirst
- Over 50 years’ combined experience
- Personal treatments tailored to meet individual needs
- Health Professions Council (HPC) registered
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Recognised by all major health companies including BUPA (Clinic code; 80008746)
- Member of the Leicester Musculo-Skeletal Group
As a member of the Leicester Musculo-Skeletal Group, which is associated with The British Association of Sports Medicine, Angela Robinson regularly attends lectures, discussions and meetings organised by professional sports doctors, consultants and other physiotherapists. This group ensures that she is educated in the latest development in Sports Injury treatment, providing an efficient, up-to-date service.
- Member of the Chartered Society Physiotherapy
- Leicester Musculo-Skeletal Group
- Physio First
For more information or to book an appointment call Loughborough (01509) 218700 or Angie on 07702 457452