Di Fisher – Personal Trainer
Certified Exercise Physiologist (ACSM EP-C)
Diane’s career in health and well-being began in 1983, and has been extensive and varied. She started as a PE teacher, only to find that curiosity of well-being and physical function was far more interesting and challenging. Diane studied with the American College of Sports Medicine, as an exercise physiologist.
In 1996 Diane set up ‘Dynamics’ – a personal training company, providing exercise prescription for rehab, older adults, weight loss, general and elite fitness. During this time she also delivered sports science modules at Loughborough College, which included delivery of the YMCA’s gym instructor and personal trainer award.
Today, Di focuses mainly on exercise prescription for those with medically controlled diseases, obesity, general weight loss, injury rehabilitation, golf fitness and older adults.
Continuing Professional Development
In 2005, after many years of personal training, Di concluded that mindset was the main contributing factor to achieving health goals. In 2006 she started a postgraduate in psychological coaching and completed it 4 years later. Today she delivers lifestyle analysis, health checks, programme prescription, mindset and behaviour change.
- Certified Exercise Physiologist ACSM EP-C
- Corrective Exercise Specialist NASM
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychological Coaching (Middlesex University)
- Golf fitness specialist NASM
- Diploma Physical Education
- Teaching and Assessors qualifications
- American college of sports medicine
- Association of Coaching
- Institute of leadership and management